REGISTRATION TERMS & CONDITIONS
• All fees and discounts are quoted in Japanese Yen (JPY) or United States Dollars (USD).
• All fees and discounts are subject to change without notice; these changes will be applied to unconfirmed registrations.
• A ticket to WIT Japan & North Asia 2017 includes:
– Entry to the WIT Japan & North Asia 2017 Bootcamp on Jun 8.
- Entry to the WIT Japan & North Asia 2017 Main Stage on Jun 9.
– Access to all social events related to WIT Japan & North Asia 2017.
• Ticket prices are also inclusive of conference materials, receptions, meals and breaks, as specified in the Conference Programme.
• The Conference Programme is subject to change without notice.
• Registrants will be notified of their confirmed registration via email only upon receipt of full payment.
• No refunds will be made for confirmed and paid registrations.
• Only one discount may be taken per registration.
• Registrations will only be confirmed and secured upon receipt of full registration fee payment on and before Jun 5, 2017.
• Full registration fee payments must be made net of banking or any transfer fees.
• Payments made by local cheques/ telegraphic transfers must reach the WIT Organisers within 10 working days from the date of registration/ invoice or by Jun 5, 2017, whichever is earlier; and must be net of banking or any transfer fees.
• A 1.5% finance charge per transaction will apply to payments received more than 10 days after registration date or later than Jun 5, 2017, whichever is earlier.
• The WIT Organiser reserves the right to deny entry to any registrant who has not made full payment prior to the commencement of the Conference.
• If WIT Japan & North Asia 2017 Conference is not held as scheduled, the registration fee may be applied to the rescheduled event.
• Any request for replacement must be notified in writing to the WIT Organisers at least ten (10) days prior to the commencement of the Conference.